The Sun

Louis Tomlinson drowns in balls, Styles gets restraining order!

Louis Tomlinson has been lost in a ballpit at the local mall!

"I'm so worried about him." His mother Johannah cried. "He's taking it pretty hard."

Reports have it that Tomlinson was only at his little sister's, catch that, a female sibling's, birthday bash. There was a ball pit at the site, and here's why Harry Styles is getting charges pressed against him.

Louis Tomlinson was talking to baby mama Banana Jungleworms on the phone when Styles kicked him into the ten foot pit. Here was Harry Stipple's explanation.

"He's where he needs to be. He's home." Harry wiped his eyes. "I feel like he's losing himself. When I met him he was so different. He loved me. Now he's scraping crust off of vaginas and I just don't know what to do. He needs to stay there with those balls. Maybe then he'll realize." Was his teary eyed confession.

Tomlinson is still yet to be found. He is in the bottom of a sea of plastic toy balls. By needing to be with balls Harry meant that Louis needed to play with toys again. Children's toys. He needs his childhood.

Taylor Swift actually can't make them stay

Meek Mill, or Weak Kill?

Lindsay Lohan forces a Mean Girls reunion, John Stamos agrees