The Sun

Louis Tomlinson being texted sonogram photos!

Louis Tomlinson is preparing for fatherhood in the best way possible!

"Louis is very excited about his new human. He's constantly worried about his baby, only because he's scared he won't be a sufficient father. He knows what it's like to have a garbage can as a father, he just wants to be the recycle bin in their life."

Louis is showing amazing parenting skills at his regular hangout the Funky Buddha, where he supports his best friend, Neil, in his profession of stripping.

"He practices holding bottles, multiple at once. He's warming up to the idea of becoming a father, he's ready to raise a child. He's mastered bottling, now he's going to practice diapers on Liam. After that, he'll practice discipline on enemy Harry Styles. He's clubbing every night trying to show how good of a father he is."

Louis is constantly checking on Briana and the baby, he has her entire schedule lodged in his anus for safe keeping. He knows when she shits, when she eats, when she bathes, and when she goes to get her sonograms. Following her appointments she immediately sends Louis all the photos.

All the people in the baby's life are incredibly excited. Sure Johannah hasn't expressed her opinion on the subject at all like she normally does about family, but she's extremely happy about having an eighth brat. Sure even his stepfather hasn't said anything on the subject either, but he's equally excited. Even his loud-mouthed grandfather hasn't said anything, which is a shocker!

Everyone is stoked about Louis fucking a random woman he met at the club that resulted in a baby!

Liam Payne disappoints world as he poses for a gay magazine without a jockstrap, the true reason for all drama

Harry Styles picks up rainbow flag from crowd with plans of burning it!

Louis Tomlinson facing assault placed by Harry Styles' spawn, Nemo.