DailyMail.co.uk

Harry Styles plays Scrabble with new lover?!

      Recent photos have released of Harry Styles playing Scrabble with a very special lady, Georgia Fowler. He is smiling, which is a huge indication that the two are secretly fucking.

      Now Harry isn't giving a normal smile. We have hired a smiling expert who has thoroughly examined and fapped to the photos. Here's what he had to say.

      "When the teeth aren’t displayed, this is known as the closed-lip smile. Playful children and politicians always show this gesture, which gives signal that the person is hiding something. They fucking."

      Harry is obviously hiding the fact that he is engaged to lover of 12 years, Georgia.

      We all know Harry is a womanizer. He has been ever since he stepped on stage at the XFactor. Did you see the way he smiled at the girl in section 114 row 12? Yeah, they fucked too.

      Remember when Harry hugged that fan back in 2014? Well, that wasn't a fan. That was in fact Georgia, the woman who Harry is playing Scrabble with. Harry and Georgia have had a secret romance for 6 years. They got married in 2002.

      But wait! There's more! Even though we claim Harry is engaged we must tell you that he's also still in love with Taylor Swift, a woman he hasn't shown a flying fuck for in ages!

      In his new song that sings of a romance, Harry so obviously calls out Taylor Swift in that one line of the song.

       "I didn't write that line." Is Harry's comment on the song, but we know that hoe is lying. Yes he's denied it, no he hasn't confirmed it, but we were lodged up his ass when he wrote it and we heard everything. Trust our #1 source, Harry is still in love with Taylor. But he's dating Georgia.

More to come...

Louis Tomlinson, "Harry's suit is nice." DID LOUIS JUST SHADE HARRY?¿?

Harry Styles shakes woman's hand at award show... is this the start of something new?

Niall Horan being sued by Harry Styles for being the same shade as Harry's saltine crackers.

Update: Keeping the title the same bc apparently it's clickbait lmao... Nah but it's like the roots of this story and I'd probably be low-key sad if I changed it so