Hollywood Life

Baby mama Bruce Jenner at One Direction show?!

An extremely grainy photo has recently been released supposedly showing Briana Jungwirth at a One Direction concert.

Even though there were 2 photos released we are positive they are her. They are said to be taken on a potato by Simon Cowell's assistant. Obviously. After Simon saw those amazing pictures he must have jumped at the opportunity of having her as an employee! No, she wasn't hired before this. Don't cause trouble. (no copyright intended. All words belong to Taylor Swift and her company)

Now, this is surely a sign! Briana is obviously married to Louis Tomlinson, and instead of Larry Celebrating Wedding Anniversary, perhaps Louis has popped the pussy to Briana.

There is much speculation surrounding Briana, there are many theories. The most prominent one is that she isn't Briana, but Hannah.

Yes, Hannah. Louis' ex girlfriend. Louis and Hannah were very close, and people have predicted that Hannah has resurrected under a different name to keep safe from the public.

"Louis and Hannah are very close. They are staying in his luxury cardboard box, which has proven great shelter considering Louis is currently living on the street. This pregnancy bomb was such a good idea they've even lost fans! Haha, genius. Louis and Hannah are engaged at the moment, but people believe they've recently tied the knot."

This isn't the only woman Louis has considered marraige with. He was close to marraige with Eleanor Cauliflower, his ex girlfriend who's been gone the majority of 2015 and is actually irrelevant to Louis at the moment. We just love bringing her up!

You heard it here first! Louis Tomlinson is dating Hannah Montana.
More to come...

Larry Stylinson wedding anniversary?!

Harry Styles shaves armpit. He's beautiful.

Zayn Malik poses with girl in recent instagram picture, are they married?!