People

Origin of this article: current rumor that Briana has a sex tape. Screenshots are going around rn

Briana Jungwirth releases sex tape!

Shocking claims have surfaced that Briana Jungwirth has released a sex tape. Screencaps are going viral of the 11 year old, causing controversy for a bunch of teenagers that grown men like to mindfuck.

The woman is definitely Jungwirth, though nothing has been confirmed. The man in the video is a strongly built African American in his early 20's with no tattoos, we have identified him as Louis. The video must have been shot on November 2nd, considering we haven't seen anything of Louis recently.

Louis seems to have joined the snowflakes and identifies as black, he's even gotten former bandmate Zayn Malik and current one Liam Payne to join his crew, titled BBB for Big Black Bitches. The three have all gotten a skin change, which is why Payne had to color himself in on his recent snapchat and also why Zayn can only be seen in B&W and Valencia.

The reason there are no tattoos on Louis in his sextape is because he's gotten all of them removed, especially because they were all for former girlfriend Eleanor Calder. The two spent 10 amazing years together before splitting, leaving Louis with his lingering Elk=El=Eleanor tattoo. Since he is now tied down to his mistress, Briana, he got them removed.

"He only did it because he felt the next step to his identity was to become Ray J. He felt like in order to be Ray J he must turn a hoe into a housewife. Louis just wants to follow in his footsteps." Our source claimed.

You heard it here first! Louis, Liam, and Zayn all identify as African American.

Coming next...

Louis Tomlinson is ugly? Bitch wherr?