People

Briana Jungleworms upset Louis Tomlinson spends money on sick children!

     According to our source Briana isn't all that happy about Louis' act of charity!

     "She believes that Louis should spend every penny on the baby. Anything else is irrelevant to the situation."

     But Louis isn't the only one she's requiring to be supported by. Apparently she's gotten Liam and Niall in it too, demanding every coin in their pocket.

     "Briana believes that since they're so close to Louis they should support her baby as well. She's transferred their bank accounts so that every check earned will go into her own. Ever since then the boys are going broke. Liam had to pawn Sophia's engagement ring, to which we know she's plotting something. Zayn had to completely quit the band to support Briana's baby, but Niall is taking it particularly hard. He's a part time stripper at The Funky Buddha."

     Harry is the only one who isn't helping out with Louis, considering he's too busy in his own drama. As we speak Harry is filing lawsuits against Obama.

More to come.

Sorry this chapter sucks absoloute ass but next chapters will be bomb asf I promise, give me a funny headline babes

Briana Jungwirth sues mother because of insufficient income

Kim Kardashian cries silicone