The Sun

Louis Tomlinson may not be the biological father?

Rumors have surfaced that Louis Tomlinson may not be the father of Banana Jungleworm's child. After being in the ICU since about a week ago, Louis was discharged from the hospital and is facing tragic rumors.

Following the vicious attack last week, Harry Styles is currently suing Louis Tomlinson. "I put much effort into killing him and the bastard lived."

Rumors of the paternity started after Tomlinson was denied access of her island. Here we have Briana's statement.

"Louis is the father." She said, dabbling her eye with a tissue. "He is definitely the father."

When asked if there was any possibility of it not being his, she quickly denied.

"The baby might come out black. But that's because Louis has a recessive black gene passed down many generations. He might resemble Obama, but that's from my adoration of the great president. The baby may be asian as well-"

"What did you just say about Barack?" Harry stepped into the interview room. Briana gasped.

"He's a great-"

"I will shove my fist so far up your crusty vagina you will start your period." He threatened.

"Harry please-" Briana was cut off.

"Who the fuck!" Louis screeched, breaking out sobbing. "Horton, have you been lying to me this whole time?"

"I didn't mean it." Harry sighed

"What? You didn't mean what?" Obama asked.

"Shutup Barack." Niall cried.

"Horton, is this a game to you? Do I mean nothing?" Louis demanded.

"I-"

"Save it, Horton." Louis walked out of the room sobbing.

"ENOUGH!" Lima screeched, breaking out of his chains.

More to come...

Horton Styles reveals his true identity

Gordon Ramsay burns down Wal-mart

Harry Styles wears bracelet NOT conforming to Louis Tomlinson, see next article for more