The Richest

Note: This is a real article. A dumbass actually posted this. Louis is my king.

Male Celebrities So Ugly They're Sexy! #14, Louis Tomlinson

Written by Raye L.

Every boybander has a title; the ugly one, the one with the deep voice, the heart throb, and, if they are lucky, the neutral one. One Direction member, Louis Tomlinson, is unfortunately the ugly one. However, now that former member Zayn Malik is gone, he could pass as the neutral one. Tomlinson has that thing that most British men have; he has a few cute features but for the most part is pretty unattractive. He has this kind of rat face thing going on that makes you question is he's cute or not.

Meet the author!

This article was written by our author, Raye L. It doesn't prefer labels, and likes being referred to as Trash. Trash enjoys writing bullshit nobody enjoys. Trash also enjoys blogging about the latest Crocs and living off of nutella because they are a basic piece of shit. Trash specializes in complaining about how it still lives with it's parents and has to scrape ramen off the bottom of the pot if it wants to eat. Raye L is a very depressed person. It obviously wants to die, as this article was their death wish.