Daily Mail

Louis Tomlinson wears same white shirt while girlfriend Eleanor Calder has her own scantily-clad celebrations in the Hamptons!

His girlfriend Eleanor Calder is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons.

Louis Tomlinson and long-time off and on girlfriend Eczema Calder celebrated their 4th of July telepathically, which is why this article will focus on his scantily-clad girlfriend who wore a bikini and is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons.

Earlier this year they ran into a scuffle with paparazzi, in which Louis body-slammed a man and ran to save his scantily-clad girlfriend who is partying in the Hamptons. As tribute to their love, Eleanor and Louis have bravely marked their skins in a tribute of love.

As you can clearly see in both photos, Eleanor is more in love with Louis than ever! Some people genuinely seriously think there's a conspiracy and they genuinely believe Louis is in a relationship with Harry Styles, - who's new single will be Two Ghosts and speaks about the same white shirt and couple more tattoos, but it's not Lou and it's not he - and have come to the silly conclusion that tattoos can't move. Well, Eleanor Calder, who is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons, is different and they're delusional.

You see, his girlfriend Eleanor Calder is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons, so therefore she's far away from her boyfriend Louis. This proves so because her tattoo switched to her middle finger, closer to where Louis has an E etched onto his skin. Just like her heart skips a beat for him, so does her tattoo. And when it disappears, it's not really gone, it's just sunken in her skin like her heart sinks in her chest when her mans is taken away, just like her spot on the invite list Sophia had to get her into and complimentary to the hundreds of thousands of followers she had to buy back.

Her boyfriend was spotted a day after her tattoo sunk and he seemed just as depressed, because his signature 28 tattoo was missing. His 28 must've sunk because it also signifies Eleanor. 2 people, Eleanor and he, are represented by the 2. The 8 represents the amount of h8 he has for Horton. Delusional freaks think this was damage control considering Eleanor was acting like she never has bearded in her god damn life, but that's fake, sweetie, and tattoos disappear no matter what light or angle youre at. The true fans know that despite she's been a One Direction girlfriend before, she still doesn't know how to deal with the hate and covered it up with makeup to protect herself.

Louis is just proving to the world that his girlfriend is not at fault for their gifted ink. No, he didn't have a poor-quality pap walk to put some damage control in the situation. He simply likes walking outside of his home to pose for photos, freaks.

Louis Tomlinson is releasing a new song or something while his girlfriend Eleanor Calder is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons.

Louis Tomlinson is a dad, he has a baby son Freddie.

Louis Tomlinson got Briana Jungwirth pregnant.

 His girlfriend Eleanor Calder is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons. 

Harry Styles writes songs about women, not two hearts in one home who are still young and don't know where they're going but where they belong.

His girlfriend Eleanor Calder is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons. 

Louis Tomlinson got Briana pregnant.

Harry Styles talks about Kendall Jenner on Unscripted Television

Eleanor Calder is currently partying with her girlfriends in the Hamptons

Author is still Larry af lmao they almost had me shook w Danielle, Modest wyd?

Louis Tomlinson Wears Completely Unrelated Billie Jean Shirt In Music Video (Or Something) Teaser