Insider: Careers/Harry/Niall

It's not a secret that our favorite band is constantly touring the world and breaking records along the way, but did you know about their secret careers?

Harry has two different career to support himself. When Harry isn't singing, he's usually taking it upon himself to condition his dolphins to break into Sea World and bring their family home.

"Obama means family. Obama means nobody gets left behind. I've been telling this to my dolphin children, and they're very aware of how meaningful my phrase is."

On the side Harry is a stripper alongside Niall Horan, aka Ruby. Ruby and $apphire are rivals at The Funky Buddha, rumor has it that Harry is taking it to the extreme and will do lollipop porn to surpass Niall Horan in their drag race.

"There will only be one stripper here and that's me. Ruby is an amateur, he doesn't even know what he's doing. Yes I'm having a baby but I can still make this pussy pop."

Next Article: Careers: Louis/Liam/Briana

Many are rethinking their life after discovering that every fruit loop is the same flavor, just a different color!

WRITER IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK BC 900 MORE READS AND I'LL HIT 50K PLEASE SHARE THIS INSTAGRAM THIS I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO BUT PLSSS OMG.

(I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT ASF AND ISN'T FUNNY BUT THAT'S BC I SAW THE READS AND GOT REALLY REALLY EXCITED AND YEA JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH)

NEXT ARTICLE COMING IN TWO HOURS