People

The burning topic: Larry Stylinson

Much speculation has surrounded one certain couple, Larry Stylinson. One Direction absoloutely loves being on that spectrum, so we sat their ass down and asked a few questions.

"Louis, how do you feel about rumors of the pregnancy being fake?" We asked.

"I mean-" Louis was abruptly cut off.

"It just gets me so angry." Liam banged his fist on the table. Harry cursed when his tea was shaken, causing drops of brown on his new shirt.

"Yes, but we were asking-" we were cut off as well by Liam.

"Like I've had gay friends! But Louis and Harry aren't gay." Liam shook his head.

"Okay. Harry, how do you feel about rumors of you and Louis dating?"

"If it makes the fans happy I think it's great. Y'know, let them enjoy themselves." Harry shrugged. "Most of their pride is for themselves, and I'm glad they're expressing themselves as much as they could."

"Let them enjoy themselves with their sexual drawings of you and Louis?!" Liam exclaimed. "This hurts me! Okay? I know what goes on. In and out!" Tears gathered in Louis' eyes.

"Louis, how do you feel about Larry?"

"It's-"

"It's so disgusting. I go out to concerts and see these rainbow flags, and these fans just make everything about Larry. They clearly don't care about us. Yeah, they may have put us where we are but they're disrespectful. Who does that? Bringing stuff for a fake relationship?" Liam demanded.

"Maybe they're just showing off their pride, Liam." Niall drummed his fingers.

"There will be no pride! Only Larry!" Liam roared.

"Like you and your fucking flag Harry! They said they weren't making it about Larry but I could see it in their tweets! Real eyes realize real lies! They want Larry, Harry. And the more you give it to them the more they'll analyze you!" Liam broke down crying.

"They were just glad I was supporting them as people-"

"Shutup! Don't breathe around Louis! They'll make it about Larry!" Liam screamed.

"Right. So, how's it like being on tour?"

"And then," Liam choked. "This is just the crap that annoys me. I wish people would stop talking about Larry. I know you guys. Only I do." Liam sobbed, setting his head down.

"I'm sorry. I just really hate Larry."

Harry rolled up his sleeve, seeing as the room was getting hot.

"PUT YOUR SLEEVE DOWN YOU HETEROSEXUAL BREADSTICK! THEY'LL SEE YOUR TATTOOS!" Liam screeched. Harry hung his head.

"It's okay Harry." Niall whispered.

More to come...

I don't hate Liam, all a joke

Matthew Lush causes delay in fanfiction!

Louis Tomlinson shows his great parenting skills by getting crunk!