DREAMS

A/N: Hey guys this is my first fanfic so I hope you like it and please leave a comment I would love to hear your opinions on this story. Please excuse grammar errors, spelling is not my forte and auto-correct is trying it's best. Enjoy :P

Flashbacks / Dreams
Thoughts
Normal

"When I was by myself I was fast asleep, but since you came around I was up for weeks" - X Chris Brown
____________________________________
Temari had always loved Konoha, it had a caring, loving, peaceful atmosphere surrounding it. She enjoyed the graceful sun on her skin, it was different from Suna's harsh sun, as she made her way to Konoha.

Temari's endless walk finally came to an end as she saw konoha's proud gates appearing before her. She walked through the gates heading for the Hokage's office. She wasn't that often in konoha but she was there enough to find her way around the village to the Hokage's office, she was Suna's ambassador after all.

"Oi, troublesome." Someone called behind her making a smile appear on her face.

"Well if it isn't lazy ass himself." Temari called back looking over her shoulder with a smirk.

"The one and only." Shikamaru smirked back leaning against a wall in the shade.

"Well are you coming or not?" Temari asked turning to face him with her hands on her hips.

"Why whould I go anywhere with a troublesome woman like you." Shikamaru scoffed raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"You're my escort, aren't you?" Temari smirked confidently walking to the Hokage's office.

"Troublesome woman." Shikamaru sighed pushing himself of the wall walking to her side.

"Oh and by the way, the Hokage's not here" Shikamaru shrugged, his hands in his pockets.

"What! Where the hell is he?!" Temari said irritated stopping dead in her tracks.

"Don't know, he told me he had some business to attend to and ran of leaving all his work for me to do." Shikamaru sighed hopelessly.

"Fantastic, what am I suppose to do now? I'm suppose to have a meeting with him." Temari said glaring at him.

"Well don't glare at me, it's not my fualt." Shikamaru said defensively.

"It is your fualt you should've done your job and advised him." Temari said annoyed.

"Troublesome woman always giving me the blame, come on I'll show you the inn you'll be staying in and then we can get something to eat." Shikamaru sighed defeated.

"Fine." Temari said crossing her arms following Shikamaru.

"You haven't changed a bit since the last time I saw you." Temari mused.

She hasn't seen Shikamaru in a while since he was on a mission the last time she was in Konoha and she only comes to Konoha every three to five months.   

"Neither have you." Shikamaru shrugged.

"And you're still saying troublesome." Temari sighed shaking her head.

"Yeah, especially when you're around." Shikamaru winked making Temari roll her eyes.

"Temari!" A voice called making Temari turn to Sakura who was behind them.

"Hey Sakura." Temari greeted with a smile while Shikamaru nodded his greeting.

"I haven't seen you in ages." Sakura said dramatically.