THE RETURN TO KONOHA

"Here we are, look sharp and my baby's in trouble. Writhing in the dark, in the dirt and the rubble. It's the same damn predicament as before. My, my heavy heart can burn a hole through the floor." - Dirt and the rubble, Shadowclub
__________________________________
It's been two weeks since the day the disappearances started and since that day things where really starting to look up for the Leaf village for the first time in a while. There where things that happened while the Konoha 12 where gone. Things that can never be reversed...

Tsunade currently stood in the Hokage's office while looking out the window with crossed arms. Leaf shinobi started piling in the village five days after everyone was gone. Kurenai and Mirai was one of the first to have walked through the great doors of Konoha and thankfully Kakashi followed close after them.

No more paperwork for Tsunade....

At this moment Kakashi was with her in the office, but watching him spin in the office chair made her sick so she opted for looking out the window instead. It was only after a week and a half that the Konoha 12 started making their appearances in the village. They all reported to her one after the other in the Hokage's office, but their was a time difference of a day between their arrivals.

Tenten was the first one to arrive in the Hokage office. Her appearance was quite comical, not how she appeared but how the two leaders in the office acted. Kakashi was sitting in the office chair while Tsunade sat in another one that she had Izumo and Kotetso carry to the office for her. Tenten knocked on the door first before she opened the door and entered the office. However kakashi and Tsunade's eyes immediately dropped to Tenten's stomach when her full body was visible.

She closed the door and walked to the middle of the the room then cleared her throat, gaining the former Hokages attention again as well as their wide eyes on her face... and not her stomach. Tenten sweat dropped when their eyes didn't decrease in size, but they stayed silent waiting for her to say something.

She was going to sound completely like Shikamaru, but this was troublesome...

"Well..." Tenten said with raised eyebrows not knowing what to say to break the akward silence.

"Well..." Tsunade answered trying her hardest not to stare at Tenten's stomach.

"What's that?" Kakashi asked staring at her stomach.

Tenten face palmed, her patience where running extremely thin with the former Hokages.

"That Kakashi, would be my stomach." Tenten said crossing her arms over her big stomach.

"No, I mean what happened?" Kakashi asked bewildered as he pointed to Tenten's stomach.

"I think you know perfectly well how pregnancy happens Kakashi." Tsunadi said bluntly, now she was face palming as well.

"When did this happen?" Kakashi said still shocked out of his mind, Tsunade however recovered from her shock.

"Obviously when Neji was still alive." Tenten sighed exaggerated, did Hinata get bombarded by stupidity as well when people realised she was pregnant?

Or was it just with her...

"You haven't had a check up since you fell pregnant, did you?" Tsunadi asked with concerned.

"No." Tenten replied as her hands slid to her stomach.

"Do you know how long you've been pregnant?" Tsunade asked as a frown creeped on her forehead.

"About 20 weeks, I think." Tenten answered.

"We should get you a check up." Tsunade said as she stood up and walked towards Tenten.