chapter 25: Strippers on Strike!

That night was spent tossing and turning in my bed, going over everything I had learned about the similarities between the victims. Number one; they were all female. But that isn't a very big deal in the great scheme of things. Ok, number two; they were all painted as ground murals. This suggests that the rapist has a past in painting and he uses it as a symbol. Number three; cheerleading. This could mean a few different things. It can suggest a coach, or a person who watches the practices...or even one of the male cheerleaders.
The possibilities rang in my head until I saw the shade of the sky become lighter. Ugh, time to sleep a little, Sherlock.
And my mind wasn't kidding when it said 'a little sleep.' My alarm clock went off at 7:00am. I groaned and rolled off my bed, landing with a thud! I groaned as Libby propped herself up on her elbows and said,
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah..." I said, getting up off the floor. I opened my dresser drawer and picked out my out fit. I got out a pair of black leggings with my plain black fuzzy sweater and some black and white converse.
I stepped into the steamy shower and washed my face with my sweet strawberry body wash and got out, toweling off. Once I had dressed myself with a messy bun, I slung my bag over my shoulder and started towards physics. As I started down the sidewalk, two boys with baggy sweatshirts and hat hair smirked at me and stopped in front of me.
"Hey, you Alice?" The one with black hair asked. I frowned and nodded slowly.
"Yes?"
"Alright, how much?" The one with brown hair asked. I took a small step back and tilted my head.
"For what?"
"Aww, girl, don't play with me. How much to have your sweet ass for a night?" He asked, this time grabbing a handful of my ass in his hand. His friend smirked and chuckled at his friends actions.
I quickly formed my hand into a flat surface and delivered a knife hand strike to his throat, sending him back into his friends arms. His friend caught him and stared back at me, wide eyed.
"You should learn how to respect people." I said, walking away from them. The day was dark and gloomy, but it brought a little surprise; snow. It wasn't heavy snow, but it was still falling. I smiled at the snowflakes and kept walking, but I was stopped by Xander and Xavier in the science building hallway. They were both wide eyed and staring at me. I felt my heart rate pick up slightly as I slowly approached them.
"What's up, guys?" I questioned. They looked at each other, fear in their eyes.
"You tell her."
"No, you tell her."
"Are you crazy!? I don't wanna die!"
"Oh, be a man and-"
"Guys!" I yelled so they'd hear me. They both stopped and looked at me, still wide eyed. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Please, I won't be mad at you, just tell me." I told them.
Xavier looked back to Xander, who finally just rolled his eyes and sighed slowly.
"Ok...so, this morning, Xavier and I went out to the cafeteria to grab some food before classes started," he looked up to make sure I was still following. I nodded, urging him to go on. Xavier nodded and said,
"Well, after we entered the building and something on the billboard caught our eyes." Xander scowles at his brother and exclaimed,
"No, it caught my eye. You were too busy thinking about cheerios."
"I was not!"
"Yes you were-"
"Boys! I don't care who saw what, tell me what it was!!!" I yelled again. They were silent for a few moments, then Xander nodded and continued on.
"Ok, well....we saw these....flyers." he stopped, blushing slightly. I frowned and crossed my arms.
"What kind of 'flyers?'" I asked. Xavier reached into his back pocket and handed me a folded up piece of paper. As I unfolded it, all I could think was this; connor. Connor: 5, Alice: 4.
There, scrawled across the top in big, bold black letters, it spelled out; STRIPPERS ON STRIKE!
Underneath the letters, was the picture of me straddeling Norman's waist that Connor had gotton from the scene in Mr. Marsh's classroom. I felt my face wrinkle in disgust as I read the discription.

Hi everyone! Alice Chain has been fed up with her bosses disrespect at her workplace, dirty minds. She would like to raise enough money to pay him off, so she will be available as a, 'Night time companion,' from 9pm to 2am, cash only. If you'd like to help her, she'll be on the corner of 56th and main street, thanks!;)