Glass Case of Emotion, Literally

Lucy POV

2 weeks later.

"Sasha is on set today. I think we go to hair and make up an hour after her. She is filming with Shay and Ashley. Then Troian is in at the same time as us for a scene with Ashley then when we are done I'm on with Keegan and you have a scene with Troian, Shay, Sasha and Ashley. Then we all have a scene tomorrow then a table read for next weeks episode." Ian said as he put his shoes on. He reached for my jacket and handed it to me then he put his own on.

"Okay. Let's go." I grabbed my bag from the bottom step as I walked by and walked out the door to the car with Ian following close behind me.

The atmosphere between Sasha and I is not what it used to be. We've not properly had a conversation about what happened, or the baby. She only looks at me when we are in character and even at that she looks at me differently. Hate? Anger? Sadness? I am clueless.

Shortly after arriving on set both Ian and I were just to get changed into different clothes then we were ready to film. Ian had run ahead as he had to collect his outfit from the wardrobe trailer and I heard the somebody calling my name, I slowly turned my head to see Troian running towards me, she stopped just a few steps in front of me and then pulled me into a tight hug.

"I know I haven't seen you in three days and you're excited and all, but if you squeeze me anymore Troian, I'll pee myself," I said while laughing as she loosened the hug then eventually let go.

"Imagine that, me squeezing you then you peeing everywhere, that'd be a hilarious," Troian laughed as I fake pouted. "How are you feeling today anyway?"

"I'm doing good," I lied. "How are you?" I faked a smile.

"You don't look good Luce, and I'm great. Had such a good sleep today." She beamed.

"Who you filming with now?"

"Ashley. Then you, Ash, Shay and Sasha. Are you filming before this scene or are you here early?" She asked as we walked towards the stage.

"I'm filming with Ian then you guys. I've still to get dressed and take my vitamins for the day. So I'll see you in a few hours." I went to walk up the stairs on my left hand said but before I even got there Troian had caught my arm and turned me around.

"Are you sure that you are okay to be filming later?" She asked in a lower tone.

"Yes. You ask me this everyday. Why do you keep asking me?"

"Because you're pale, you cannot walk in a straight line clearly meaning you're all disoriented from the medication, you're stressed and clearly still upset."

"Wouldn't you be?" Here we go.

"I'd be a wreck. You just seem to try to hide it all and put up a barrier which appears to be shutting everybody out. But I don't think you realize that we are all here for you. Even if you think different. Some people can see right through that barrier and see the real you, and it isn't looking or feeling that good right now, is it?" She spoke softly.

Then, the hormones got the best of me. "Can I just be left alone and be allowed to feel how I want to feel? I'm sick of everybody treating me like I'm a fragile piece of glass that they are tiptoeing around, and if they say something that might upset me or make me angry that I'll smash into thousands smithereens. I am fine. And the sooner everybody realizes that the better. But if I do feel any different then I'm sure you'll be the first to realize it. Won't you? You don't know the half of it and frankly I'm not in the mood for sharing it with you. Now I'm going to get dressed. Goodbye." I storm by a gobsmacked Troian and up the metal stairs to the dressing room floor, I open my dressing room door, shut it, then throw myself onto the couch to wait until the scene prep begins.