God Mothers To Please God No !

Shay POV

Lucy looks like she's lost.

"She. Did she actually say that?" She stuttered.

"Those were her exact words Luce, honestly." Ashley admitted.

"So, what happened when she came back in the trailer?"

"We were all finished by the time she came back in. We had to wait on her so we all just sat there and spoke to each other but she must have been up all night because she fell asleep when she was getting her hair done. But her phone was buzzing the whole day. Every break we had she was either on the phone or texting somebody." Troian spoke.

"I never even noticed. She never really spoke to me yesterday, the only time was when I came in after your scene and she gave me a hug and was crying a little, but that's all. So she's shutting me out because she thinks there is something wrong with me that might kill me?"

"She doesn't wanna lose another family member, that girl has been put through hell, and we don't want her to slip back into old habits. So that's why we were going to see her and see if she was doing okay and needed anything, like we do every year." I chatted.

Lucy sighed and looked into space like she was deep in thought.

"Luce?" Troian questioned.

"Hmm." Lucy sounded but kept her eyes locked on the window ledge that she was staring at.

"Why were you in hospital?"

She squirmed in her seat like she was uncomfortable, she let out a huge sigh like she had been defeated before turning and looking at all three of us.

"Okay, there are two things. I've gotta tell you one first then I'll tell you the other one,"

"Go on," Ashley encouraged before Ian had called Lucy upstairs for something.

"What's he wanting? I'll tell you when I'm back, hold tight." She got up from the sofa with a black fleecy blanket wrapped around her petite figure and ran upstairs with it.

"She's pregnant and she was getting a scan, that's why she was in hospital." Ashley reckoned. "That's my theory. What's yours?" She looked at Troian and I.

"I don't know. But I heard Sasha talk about the announcement at the dinner and it was about Lucy and Ian and it must have been good because she was laughing about it. What do you think that was?" Troian asked.

"She's getting married. What else?" I answered.

"That she is having a baby!" Ashley practically bawled.

"Ash! Shut up! What if she isn't having a baby and you're screaming it so loud that TMZ could even hear you!" Troian said in a frantic tone.

"Sorry. But she hasn't had her monthly rants about anybody yet so that's my thoughts."

"But what if she isn't pregnant and she's," The taste of vomit came up my throat at the thought of what I was about to say.

"Don't even think about it." Troian stopped me.

"I'm not saying she is, but why else wouldn't she let Sasha see her? And if it was a baby scan then I'm sure Ian would have told Sasha just to wait down stairs until they were finished, would he not have?" I replied.

"I never even thought of that, do you think she's sick?" Ashley asked.

"She better not be, we need her." Troian pitched in.

"Yeah, we sure do." I said while Ashley put her finger nail in her mouth. She usually does that when she was nervous or bored. But she was definitely nervous. We all were. We all sat in silence waiting for Lucy to come down stairs and tell us what's going on.