213

Lucy POV

"Is there any news?" I asked impatiently as I picked up a phone call from Maggie while sitting in Ian's car with him.

"You better get your ass back here Lucy." Maggie sounded so pissed.

"Why? What's happened?" My chest suddenly got tight like I couldn't breathe.

"Nothing has happened. But you should be in here."

"I'm outside. I'll come in once I've dealt with some things. Okay?"

"No it's not okay. What is more important than seeing your baby sister wake up from an over dose?" I fell silent not wanting to answer her.

"Just stuff Maggie. Ian and I will be in shortly. Bye."

"Don't you dare hang up on me! The stuff you are so calmly dealing with outside is what put Sasha in here in the first place. You are the reason she is not waking up!" She yelled through the phone even Ian heard and turned his head in shock. How can I be getting the blame for this?

"Why are you blaming me for this? Just because I'm not inside with you all?"

"No, because she was an absolute wreck when I called her before she ended up in here because of you." Her words stung.

"But I haven't done anything! I went to see her and she shut me out. So I wasn't in the wrong!"

"No Lucy, you're never in the wrong are you?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" There was no way in this world she was pinning this on me.

"You're always the problem! You can never help yourself can you? You're such a little inconsiderate bitch. See once you are finished dealing with your irrelevant crap that you have blown out of proportion, get in here and support your sister like a normal person would do if they were in your situation!"

"Lay off Maggie. I'm coming in to speak to mom. You have no idea what is going on. Frankly, you don't want to know. This conversation, no sorry, this one-sided argument is over, don't call me and if there is any news on Sasha get mom to call me." I hung the phone up and dropped it on my lap.

"Why are you getting the blame for this?" Ian asked while he put his hand on my knee and squeezing it.

"I don't know. But Maggie just gave me a mouthful of abuse and blamed me. She never gave me a reason."

"You know this is completely not your fault, don't you?" Ian looked me in the eye. I shook my head, what if this was my fault ? What if I stayed a little bit longer and spoke to Sasha instead of letting my hormones get the best of me ? At that Troian opened my door and told us both to come out.

"Okay, so Marlene said we have all to be on set tomorrow night at eleven for hair and make-up. They are sending us the script change just now as Sasha won't be in it." Troian spoke as all seven of us stood between her car and Ian's. Ian was stood by me and Shay was on the other side. "Ian, Keegan and Tyler yours haven't changed, and all of our ones have changed, only the scenes with Sasha, but that's mostly all of them. There will be an extra few scenes added on to make up for the scenes with Sasha and any of us individually. Also, reporters have been calling Marlene and everybody on set non stop since the photos of us all being here were published online, obviously under the circumstances of the situation nobody has uttered a word. Everybody on set sends love to us all and especially Sasha and your family Goose." Troian explained. "And Marlene also told us that twitter is going crazy because of these pictures and accusations aswell. If none of us reply then I'm sure it will all be dropped." We all nodded in agreement. "We are coming back as soon as we have slept." Ian and I told them they should all go home and get sleep because their support was enormously helpful and they shouldn't have to stay with us if they were tired, but after a ten minutes argument with Troian she eventually gave in and agreed they had to get some sleep and they could come back in the morning.