Chapter 39

"You two are the best!" I yelled in a drunken slur as I wrapped one arm around Kellin's neck, and my other arm around Oliver's. "You are the awesomest gay couple in the whole wide world. I just lovey-love you guys! You know that right?" I simply told them.

"And we love you too, Chels." Kellin said with a chuckle.

"Oh goodie, more people!" I giggled as I watched Austin and Jenna walk into the house. Oliver had decided to throw a party, I wasn't sure why, but I was going to try my best and enjoy the fuck out of it.

I was already hammered though. I drank way too much, but I really didn't care.

I kissed both Oliver and Kellin on their cheeks before letting go and running into the kitchen to get myself another drink. I didn't even bother to look at what it was and just poured whatever open bottle stood on the counter into my glass.

There were quite a few people here that I didn't know. But apparently they were Oliver's friends so it was all good. I took my drink back to the living room and started dancing with some random people. I had no idea who was being the DJ here, but the music was fucking horrible. But I was drunk anyway, so I pretty much danced to whatever.

I felt a wave of chilly air pass by me and knew it was more people coming in. I looked up, only to find that it were Jaime, Tony, Mike... and Vic too. They came in with a small group of girls. My heart sank and almost instantly I had sobered up a little. Sure I was still wasted, but I had full control over myself.

I stopped dancing and immediately ran over to Oliver and Kellin, who were basically just making out on the couch. "Did you invite him?!" I yelled at the both of them.

Oliver pulled away from Kellin and looked at me, slightly irritated. "Invite who?" He simply asked.

"Oh dear." Kellin muttered the second he spotted Vic. He then looked back at me, raising his hand to get my attention. "Chelsea, listen... I did invite Tony, since he's our room mate and all, and we're friends." He explained calmly.

"And you didn't think he'd bring the whole gang with him?!" I practically screamed. It felt like there was a noose around my neck, and I was just waiting for it to tighten and hang me. I was panicking.

Kellin got up from the couch and put his hands on my upper arms, rubbing them up and down soothingly. "Chels, you need to relax, okay? Maybe he's here for you. Maybe he wants to talk to you."

"I wouldn't count on that, love." Oliver then muttered. I looked at him and then followed his gaze. Vic was standing near the kitchen, leaning against the wall with a drink in his hands, talking to some girl who was practically grinding herself against him. And he was... smiling. It wasn't like a big smile or anything, but it was there.

"Chelsea, listen..." Kellin started again, making me focus back on him.

Oliver sighed and got up from the couch. "Kellin, stop, please." He requested calmly. "Sis, you need to get over this plonker, right now. I am sick and tired of seeing you like this. He is not worth it. Have another drink, or ten, who cares, and have some fun. Please. You need to move on." His words started as a lecture, but ended in a plead.

He was right though. Of course he was.

I need some fun. I deserved it. And if Vic could be happy, I could be too. I downed my drink in one chug and smiled a little. "Let's get fucked up." I then said in a cheery voice.

"That's my sister." Oliver said with a laugh as he patted my shoulder.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea, Oli." Kellin whispered to him, so I could barely hear. But I heard it, loud and clear.