Chapter 1

"Alice?" Vivian looked for her friend in their house. She couldn't find her. Vivian left the house and went to the one place she knew she would find her. She walked in to see Alice playing with baby dinosaurs.
"Look at these babies!" Alice squealed.
"I've been looking for you for ages," Vivian stood nervously looking at the babies.
"Hold one," Alice picked up one and tried to give it to Vivian.
"Oh no, I stay away from them," Vivian stood back. Alice laughed before putting the baby down.
"Anyway, there's a sick brachiosaurus that Claire wants you to help," Vivian told Alice.
"Well then let's go!" Alice stood up.
"No,no,no. I'm not going to see a dinosaur," Vivian refused.
"Yes you are," Alice dragged her.

The brachiosaurus lay on the ground. Alice walked up to her and stroked her. Vivian stood near by nervously. Alice climbed onto the back and scooted up to its neck. She got a needle and stuck it in its neck. The dinosaur made a loud roar and stood up.
"Woah!" Alice held onto the neck as she was lifted into the air.
"Alice! Are you ok? Do you need help?" Vivian freaked out.
"I'm fine," Alice laughed. She climbed down using its massive tail. Vivian sighed when Alice was back on the ground.
"You're crazy," Vivian shook her head.
"Wanna get lunch?" Alice walked away.
"Sure," Vivian followed.