Chapter 23

"Let me go home and get some better shoes!" Alice held onto the windows of the room.
"No!" Vivian held her back. The two girls fell to the floor.
"This wedding will be a disaster,my parents are in the same area as each other!" Alice exclaimed. Vivian pulled out a locket. Acid felt her eyes tear up.
"Something old," Vivian out it around her neck.   Alice opened it and saw her favorite picture, her ,Vivian, and Zara. She smiled. Suddenly her dad walked in and her smile went away.
"You look....ok," he said.
"Why are you here?" Alice glared at him.
"To walk you down the aisle," her dad said.
"No, you never acted like my father, I don't want you to walk me down the aisle," Alice said.
"Who's going to walk you then?" He asked.
"I'll walk by myself," Alice said confidently. Her dad walked out the room. Alice took a deep breath and turned to Vivian.
"You look amazing,oh are you crying don't cry," Vivian rushed over to her.
"I have no one to walk me down the aisle, my parents are horrible, and Zaras dead," Alice cried. Zach walked into the room just at that moment.
"I'll walk you down the aisle," he said. Alice stopped crying and stared at him. She walked over to him and hugged him.
"Thank you," she whispered.
"Everyone's almost ready," Zach said. Alice straightened herself out.
"Okay,"