Chapter 29

"The ambulance should be here by now!" Owen held Alice. Alice was weak.
"She's got to be okay," Alice said holding her stomach.
"You're both going to be ok," Owen said even though he wasn't sure.
"The ambulance is here!" Dan ran into the room.

"Ok now Alice,is there anything that happened that night of caused this?" The doctor asked.
"No that I can think of. Oh my god!" Alice went cold.
"What is it Alice?" The doctor asked.
"I fell on the stairs today," Alice said.
"Why didn't you tell?" Owen stared at her.
"I thought I was fine," Alice cried.
"Ok let's get you some scans and find the problem," the doctor wheeled Alice away. Owen rubbed his face. Several minutes the doctor came rushing Alice out.
"We need ok get them into to surgery now!" The doctor explained. Alice grabbed Owens hand.
"If it comes down to-" Alice began to seizure.
"Alice!" Owen yelled.
"Move! Coming through!" The doctors raced into the OR.  Owen waited for hours. Suddenly a doctor rushed out.
"There's been a lot of complications,her spleen had to come out. Her heart is growing weaker. She's lost a lot of blood. This is making the baby weaker,which means the baby is now taking Alice's strength to survive," the doctor informed Owen.
"I..I..I don't understand what you're saying. What do you mean?" Owen scratched his head.
"It's either Alice or your baby," the doctor said.

A/N
I just want to take a minute to say how thankful I am for everyone who is voting and reading. I can't believe people actually like my books. Thank you guys so much. And I'm sorry for leaving on another cliffhanger. Comment what you think Owen will do!