Chapter 24

Vivian left the room leaving Alice alone with Zach. Alice paced up and down the room.
"I can't do this," Alice muttered.
"What?" Zach stared at her.
"I'm not ready, I mean I love Owen,but I'm not marriage material, he deserves someone better," Alice said.
"Owen is about to walk down the aisle, you're the most important thing in his life," Zach said.
"I don't know what to do?" Alice sat on the ground.
"Let's go for a walk," Zach opened the door. Alice smiled and walked out with Zach. They walked along the beach away from where the wedding was being set up.
"Where are you going?" Alice asked as Zach turned back around.
"To get you married," Zach said pulling Alice along.

Alice waited with Zach. The music played. Alice took a deep breath. They began to walk down the aisle. Owen smiled as he saw Alice. She looked beautiful in the strapless ball gown. As Alice walked the sand was getting harder to move on. She stopped and took of her heels. People laughed. She finally reached Owen. Zach gave her a kiss on the cheek and stood next to Owen. Alice didn't listen the the person marrying them until he asked her a question.
"I do," Alice smiled at Owen.
"You may now kiss the bride!" The man smiled. Owen pulled Alice into a kiss. Everyone cheered.

The after party was coming to an end. Some people had left. Only Alice's parents were still there. Alice had tried to convince Owen to leave but he said it would be rude. Alice moaned as her parents approached her.
"I can't believe he would marry you," her mother said.
"Can you just leave," Alice said.
"We're your parents!" He dad yelled.
"No your not,yes you created me,but your horrible to me,you are both horrible people!" Alice yelled.
"Well you're a terrible daughter,we didn't even want a kid,you were a mistake!" Her mum yelled. Something inside Alice clicked.
"Do you know what! Dad, I told my teacher I didn't have a dad because you never acted like one! If you didn't want me you should have put me up for adoption at least then I would have been happy! I never had friends over cause I was embarrassed by you guys! And mum! Dads been fucking Ms.Charles for 10 years now!" Alice walked away. Owen walked over to Alice's parents.
"Go now! I don't ever want to see you again!" Owen glared at them. The two parents left. Owen walked next to Alice who was sitting on a rock.
"I hate them so much," Allie sighed. Owen pulled her into him.
"I know," Owen said. Alice got two bottles of beer and opened them. They both began to drink.
"They ruined the entire wedding," Alice said as she stared at the moon.
"Well the nights not over," Owen stood up and offered his hand. Alice took it. Owen flipped on the stereo. He walked back over to Alice.
"May I have this dance?" Owen smirked.
"You may," Alice smiled. The two danced on the beach together.