Chapter 8

Alice awoke next to Owen in his bed. She quickly sat up. The blanket fell off her revealing her naked body. She gasped before pulling it back up. She saw one of Owens shirts on the floor and put it on. Owen woke up and yawned making Alice jump.
"Morning," Owen said pulling Alice into him from behind.
"Morning," Alice whispered.
"So are we going to tell people," Owen said kissing her neck.
"Let's keep them guessing," Alice smirked.

Alice walked into her house to see Vivian and Zara waiting.
"What happened?" Zara asked. Alice had to think of a lie quick.
"I told him I was in love with Barry," Alice lied. Zara and Vivian stared at her.
"You are an idiot," they said. Alice walked out the house after getting ready.
"She's hiding something," Vivian said.
"We'll find out," Zara said.

Alice walked into her house slowly. All the lights were off.
"Vivian? Zara?" Alice called. There was no answer. Alice smiled and pulled Owen into the house. What she didn't know was Vivian and Zara were hiding behind the sofa. She turned the lights on. Owen picked up Alice and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He walked over to the couch as Alice took his shirt off. He threw Alice's top off before they went onto the sofa. Suddenly Vivian and Zara stood up and cleared there throats. Owen and Alice screamed making Alice fall off the sofa on top of Owen.
"What are you two doing?" Vivian said astonished. Alice and Owen blushed.
"really on the sofa we always sit on?" Zara said."Also you look really good shirtless," she muttered. Alice shot her a look. Zara lowered her head.
"Well seeing as you're already here, want to eat dinner with us?" Vivian said.
"Sure," Owen said. The four sat on the sofa, Alice on Owens lap. They were sitting laughing and kissing each other as they are there pizza. Zara and Vivian sat on the far end of the sofa, looking at them in disgust.
"It's so weird, they used to fight all the time and now," Zara stared at them.
"It's like a freak show, it's gross," Vivian gagged. A few minutes later Owen and Alice stood up and went into bathroom. Zara and Vivian exchanged glances. The two sat trying to eat their pizza as the couple giggled in the bathroom. Suddenly Zara stood up.
"That's it!"she opened the door."you are not doing it in places I use on a daily basis!" Zara stopped speaking when she saw them. Alice was wrapping toilet roll around Owen like a mummy. The two stopped and stared at them.
"You guys are weird," Zara closed the door. Owen and Alice stared at each other before breaking down in laughter.