Chapter 12

Owen reluctantly followed her along with two more men. Alice walked over to the huge wall.
"That walls 40 feet high, do you really think it just climbed out?" Alice asked.
"Depends," Owen said.
"On what?" Alice stared at him.
"What kind of dinosaur they cooked up in that lab," Owen said.

Claire, Vivian, and Lowery tried to radio them. All of them had their radios off.
"We need to get them out!" Claire yelled.

Alice stood checking the wall out next to Owen, when she felt vibrating in her pocket. She pulled her phone out her pocket. It was Vivian. Alice answered the call.
"What's up?" Alice laughed,but Vivian was not laughing.
"Get out of there," Vivian said.
"What?" Alice was confused.
"She's in there, she's in the cage with you!" Vivian screamed. Alice hung up and felt the ground shaking. Her, Owen, and one man ran away. The other man opened the gate. The three turned around when they saw the indominous in front of them. Owen dragged Alice. They heard the other mans bones crunch behind them. Alice cringed at the sound. They got through the gate just in time,but so did the indominous. Owen pulled Alice on top of him under a car. They watched as the second guy got eaten. Owen spilt gas all over them. Alice stared into Owens eyes as the indominous sniffed them. They both held their breathe. The indominous left them and walked off into the jungle. Allie sighed in relief and quickly got off Owen.
"We should go talk to Claire," Alice said stopping the awkwardness. Owen nodded. The two drove to the control room. They pushed past the security guard and went straight to Claire. Vivian hugged Alice in relief she was ok.
"Evacuate the island!" Owen demanded.
"We'd never reopen," Claire said.
"Everyone will die!" Owen yelled.
"We have 6 million dollars in her we can't just kill her!" Claire argued. Owen stormed out. Vivian and Alice left. Suddenly Zara ran up to them panicking.
"What's wrong?" Vivian asked.
"Claire's nephews, I can't find them!" Zara panicked.
"It's ok. I know someone who can help us," Alice sighed.
"Who?" Zara asked. Alice frowned.
"Owen."