Chapter 2

Vivian and Alice sat outside a burger place chatting and eating.
"So how's bonding with the gallimimus?" Vivian asked.
"Good if they wouldn't stop biting my fingers when I feed them," Alice chucked.
"You're lucky you get to work alone, there's so many people in the control room it's hard to concentrate," Vivian complained.
"I'm a lone wolf when it comes to working," Alice tried to howl. The two girls turned their attention to the person walking towards them.
"Zara!" Alice got up and hugged their friend. The girls chatted. They all looked at Claire in the distance showing a man around.
"Who's the new guy?" Vivian smirked.
"He's hot," Zara stared.
"He looks like an ass," Alice shook her head. The girls stopped staring and carried on talking. Soon they all had to return to work. Alice walked around the plains playing with triceratops for the rest of her work hours. She hopped back in her car. She was about to start the engine when someone hopped in the seat next to her. Alice screamed.
"Easy,can you give me a ride to workers village?" The new guy asked.
"Look new guy," Alice started.
"Owen Grady," he shook her hand.
"Mr. Grady," Alice began to talk again.
"Owen," he interrupted.
"Ass," Alice carried on." You can't just hop in people's cars without asking."
"Sorry, I just can't find my way back please take me," Owen asked. Alice sighed.
"Fine but don't talk to me on the way," she started the engine. The two drove down the road towards the houses.
"So what do you do here?" Owen ignored the rule.
"I train dinosaurs and I'm a veterinarian," Alice  mumbled.
"I'm training the velociraptors, they are still young so I can get a bond with them," Owen said proudly. Alice rolled her eyes. After a few minutes they arrived. Alice parked her car and began to walk to her house.
"Why are you following me?" Alice looked at Owen who was behind her.
"I'm just going in the same direction," Owen said. Alice carried on walking until she got to her house. Owen went to the house next door.
"Looks like we're neighbors," Owen laughed.
"Ugh!" Alice put her head on the door.