Chapter 19

Nothing felt real. It didn't feel like she was under attack by dinosaurs,it didn't feel like she was stumbling down a dark path at night covered in blood,....it didn't feel like Zara was dead. Gone. Alice felt like she was on some sort of drugs. She couldn't walk straight,her vision was messed up,and everything sounded weird. After what seemed like hours to Alice she finally saw lights. Alice stumbled until she she entered the lab. Her whole world was spinning.
"Wha..w..what...what's happening?" Alice leaned onto a table.
"Evacuating the lab," a scientist put some strange stuff that looked like magic potions at the time into a bag. The last scientist ran out the room. Alice looked in the weird tanks. There were strange animals in them. Alice walked away. Suddenly Owen ,Zach, Claire, and Gray walked in.  Alice could t see who it was just blurry figures. She grabbed a random syringe and held it up.
"Stand down who ever you are!" Alice threatened.
"Alice?"Owen stepped forward. He tried to get the syringe from her but Alice fought back. Owen held back Alice's hand so she couldn't stab him. He knocked it to the ground. Alice stared at the figure. It wasn't a figure it was someone she knew,someone she loved.
"Owen," Alice smiled.
"Who's blood is that?" Owen stared at her.
"Some of its mine," Alice said. Alice fought back the tears that were in her eyes. She took a deep breath.
"The rest is...Zara's," Alice felt faint. The group stared in horror.
"Where is she?" Vivian asked. Alice grimaced.
"I found her lying on the ground. I ran over to her,but I was weak myself. I tied my a top around her but she was bleeding so much. I wanted to get her to you guys so we could all try and do something. I started dragging her but I kept stumbling. She kept telling me to go. I couldn't leave her. I dragged her until I couldn't anymore. Then I sat with her. She asked me if she was dying and to stay with her. She was trying to thank me when she stopped breathing and her heart stopped. I closed her eyes then started to find you guys," Alice whispered. Alice turned to see Vivian crying.
"She's actually gone," Vivian sobbed.