Chapter 17

"Alice?" Owen lay her down.
"Is she dead?" Gray asked hiding behind Zach.
"No," Owen said. He held onto her.
"We had a fight while you guys were busy. She yelled that she oils never believe me, that I should give up on her and go love Claire. I said fine and told her I didn't love her," Owen whispered. Owen cried. Vivian and Zara stood crying at their friend o the ground.
"Guys, we need to go somewhere else," Zach said looking at the dinosaurs attacking. Owen scooped up Alice. Suddenly she started choking. Owen patted her back. She wrapped her arms around him.
"You're alive!" Owen said kissing her.
"Owen," she whispered.
"Sorry,I shouldn't have done that-," Alice cut him off with a kiss.
"Owen! They're trying to use you're raptors," Claire yelled into Owens radio. Owen ran with the group behind him. As soon as they arrived Owen punched Hoskins in the face.
"Owen!" Alice said. Owen looked away in shame.
"You've got to get them here," Alice said kicking Hoskins in the crotch. Owen stared at Alice then laughed.
"Do not touch my animals!" Owen warned Hoskins.
"They can help us," Hoskins said.
"They are wild animals!" Owen shook his head.
"This is happening with or without you!" Hoskins yelled. Owen glared at him before walking to his raptors. Zara and Vivian put Zach and Gray in a truck. They got in the front of the truck. Alice walked over to them with a tablet.
"You can watch on this," Alice gave Vivian the tablet.
"Please don't die," Zara and Vivian said. Alice hugged them.
"I won't," Alice said.
"You all stay alive as well," Alice said.
"We will," they promised,but promises can be hard with dinosaurs around.
"But I'm not fighting a dinosaur," Zara laughed.