Chapter 26

"How much longer!" Alice whined.
"It's been 1 hour," Owen said.
"Ugh!" Alice covered her face with a pillow.  Owen shook his head before closing his eyes. He woke up a few hours later to hear Alice making gun noises. He looked to see what she was playing. He stared completely confused.
"You're making gun noises?" Owen said.
"Yep," Alice continued.
"You're playing Bejeweled," Owen stared at her.
"It makes it less boring," Alice turned the game off.
"Watch a movie or something," Owen said.
"Fine," Alice put on Mulan.

It had been a few hours. Alice had been bothering Owen the entire time. Then the air hostess walked by them.
"Would you like some candy?" She smiled. Owen stared at Alice. He remembered how she acts basically drunk after having sugar. Hopefully then she's fall asleep or at least slow down.
"Give us all of it," Owen handed her some money. Alice happily ate the candy. Owens planned worked. He sat back in peace as Alice hummed to herself.
"Hey Owen," Alice said leaning onto him.
"Yeah," Owen said.
"You're like super hot, we should get married," Alice giggled.
"We already are," Owen laughed.
"Oh yeah! " Alice smiled. She snuggled in to Owen. Owen smiled and out his arm around her. She closed her eyes.
"Night," Owen said.
"Owen?" Alice whispered.
"Yes Alice?" Owen said.
"I'm pregnant," Alice fell asleep.
"That's nice...Wait! What!" Owens eyes widened.