Chapter 31

2 months later
"What are those?" Alice asked Owen as he walked in.
"Oh just tickets to Costa Rica," Owen smirked.
"Oh my gosh!" Alice smiled.
"Oh and their for a private jet," Owen said.
"I love you!" Alice kissed him.

"We're gonna die!" Alice held Owens hand.
"It's just a storm," Owen wrapped his arms around her.
"Haven't you ever seen a movie with a plane," Alice snuggled into him. She fell asleep a few minutes after that.  Suddenly there was a large crackle of lightning.
"What just happened!" Alice woke up.
"It's fine we just hit a lightning bolt," Owen tried to reassure her. Alice looked out the window.
"We're falling!" She screamed. Owen got up and headed to the captain.
"Sit back down! I need to try and save us all!" He yelled.  Alice made her way to the back of the plane to find some type of protection. That's when the plane hit the ground.
"Owen!" Alice reached for him.
"Alice no!" The back of the plane was ripped away on impact. Owen was slammed to the ground.

Alice's POV
I can only hear my heart beating right now. What just happened? I lift my head up and everything comes back to me. The screams. Owen. I push myself up. As soon as I'm up everything goes black. I fall to the ground.
"Alice? Where are you?" Owen yells. I walk slowly to where it's coming from.
"Owen!" I run to him. He hugs me.
"Are you ok?" Owen asks.
"I think so," I reply.
"Help!" The pilot calls. We run to where he is.
"I can't get in,I'm too big," Owen says.
"I can," I crawl into the crushed part of the plane.
"I can't get out," he says.
"Ok well umm I'll just undo this and pull you,"
I say.
"Alice get out of there," Owen says.
"I have to help him," I pleaded.
"Alice there's smoke it's going to blow!" Owen raised his voice.
"Let me just!" I beg.
"Alice now!" Owen yells. I try and get loose but he holds my foot.
"Please I'm dying," the man cries. I sit there unsure what to do. The. He dies. I can go. I try and crawl out but his dead hands got my foot.
"Owen I can't get out!" I cry.
"Pull his hand off," Owen worries.
"I can't it's really tough!" I scream. The smoked is getting worse. I grab a rock in my hand and stare at it. I take a deep breathe before smashing it against his hand. My foot becomes free.
"Alice!" The plane explodes. Owen runs through the smoke coughing.
"Alice! Alice are you ok?" Owen yells. My ears are ringing. I stand up slowly.
"I'm fine," I whispered. I stare back at the pilot who is fully burn. My stomach feels sick. I turn away. I sit with Owen against a tree. We're holding hands.
"Why do bad things always happen to us?" I rest my head on his shoulder.
"I don't know," Owen mumbles. The ground begins to shake.
"What's that? An earthquake?" I ask standing up. An ear piercing roar echoes.
"This is site B!" Owen says.