Chapter 14

Alice sat against a tree as the rest looked out at a waterfall. She walked over to them.
"They jumped!" Zara stared down at the massive drop.
"So are we," Owen said. Everyone stared at him. Owen ran and jumped into the water. The girls stared in shock before jumping. The dragged them selves o to the mud. The four trekked through the jungle until they came across a building.
"No way! It's the old park!" Alice exclaimed excitedly. They walked into the garage. One of the jeeps were missing.
"If they followed the road they'll head straight to the park," Zara smiled. Suddenly the ground began to shake.
"Behind the jeep now," Owen pushed them. The indominous sniffed them but couldn't get past the car. It took its head out. The group sighed with relief,but the indominous then crashed through the wall.
"Go!" Owen pushed them through a door. They ran through trees and bushes that had taken over the old building. They heard a helicopter flying by. They watched as the indominous ran away from the helicopter. The group followed.
"Who's flying?" Vivian asked in her radio.
"Mr. Masrani," Lowery replied. They watched in horror as the indominous Rex crashed into the aviary. Hundreds of Pterodactyl and other species flew out. They hit the helicopter causing it to crash to the ground in an explosion.
"Mr. Masrani is dead," Vivian gasped. Alice started to get nervous as the birds got closer to them.
"To the trees!" Owen yelled.