Chapter 13

The three girls ran to Owen.
"We can't find Claire's nephews!" Zara said. Owen frowned.
"When was the last time you heard from them?" Owen asked.
"They were in the valley, but then people were sent back, they didn't go back!" Zara yelled. Alice shushed her.
"Well let's go find them!" Owen smiled. Zara sighed in relief. Vivian and Zara went in the back leaving Owen and Alice in the front of the car. Alice turned her head from Owen.
"Don't hate me," Owen sighed. Alice ignored him.
"I never kissed Claire, I pushed her of me," Owen tried to talk to her. Alice turned so she was facing him. Vivian sent Alice a text. Alice curiously opened it. It was a video. Alice turned her phone off. Vivian frowned. They pulled up in the valley.
"Stay here," Owen said as he stepped out the car. Alice ignored him and ran out. She saw Patty lying on the ground close to death. She ran to Patty. She sat down and held her head. She let out a cry of pain.
"Shhhh, it's ok, I'm here," Alice had tears going down her cheeks. Patty let out one last cry before her eyes closed. Alice stroked her neck. She felt a hand on hers. She turned to see Owen holding her hand. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes. She stared at him for a minute before quickly moving her hand and standing up. She walked over to see the whole valley. When she looked down she gasped. Owen stood next to her with the same expression. All the apatosauruses were dead. Alice fell to the ground crying. Owen hugged her. She tried to fight him but he was too strong.
"Just stop hating me, I just want to help you," he held her. He felt Alice relax in his arms. Everyone was silent except for Alice's sobbing. Owen put Alice down next to Patty. She lay down next to Patty and hugged the dinosaurs body.
"She's killing for sport," Alice said horrified.