Chapter 28

Alice's job was going great. Owen would come in every day and eat lunch with her. The students loved her.
"Hello guys," Alice greeted her class.
"It's so early why are you so happy," a boy, Dan, complained.
"Because I have good new for you,I'm having a girl!" Alice smiled.
"Do you have any names?" A girl, Jessica, asked.
"We both like Zara," Alice said.
"After you're friend who died," a guy asked. One of his friends nudged him.
"Sorry," he said.
"Its okay," Alice said.

Ring!
"Ok, five minutes and I want you back here," Alice aid as her students walked out. Alice walked upstairs to get her lunch. She began to walk down the stairs when she tripped.
"Ah!" Alice cried. She held her stomach in pain.
"Oh no," Alice muttered. Alice lifted her shirt but there didn't seem to be anything wrong. She stood up slowly.
"You're fine," she walked back to class.

"Velociraptors are extremely intelligent..." Alice began to teach. Ring! All the students packed up and left for the day. Alice was grabbing her bag when something really hurt. She cursed under her breathe. She looked down to see blood going down her legs. She fell to the ground.

"Hey mrs.Grady I forgot my binder-Oh my god!" Dan yelled. He ran to her side.
"Call Owen," Alice whispered.
"Ok,you're going to be fine," Dan said.

A/N
Sorry for not posting for a few days,I had a lot of projects to do lately,but I'm going to try and post once a day now.