Chapter 1: Room Of Nightmare

I walked in the room, blood dripping from the ceiling and down to the walls. Afraid of getting my shoes wet even though they were red, the room immediately turned into a gradiated gray. Nothing was in sight. " A girl with a knife in her hand, what a shame, what a shame, come catch me if you can!" The voice was definitely a male's voice. I looked everywhere. There was nothing. Not even a crumb. " A guy jumped out of the sky, or should i say, gray" said the male voice. Suddenly, a guy jumped out of the gray. "Once the girl tries to kill me, i'll dodge and burn her down like a hotdog grilling in a grill!" He started to laugh. The guy had grayish and blackish hair, but he wasn't a elder... he was young, like a teenager. His eyes were gray and blue. The gray represents dangerous fear. The guy was scared of so many things, but not me. The blue represents tears and his sorrows. The dark gray room has now turned into a nightmare shade of blue. I started to walk towards the guy. For some strange reason I didn't know what I was doing, nor can I stop myself. My legs were moving without my brain even thinking. "No!" , I thought... I have to kill this guy. I can't let him control me... I stabbed him in the stomach. Nothing Happened. "Burn" The guy gabled.