Chapter 26: The Angel Had Nightmare?

We didn't really go to see Ms. Shanks because obviously that meant that Saby was no longer my manager and I was no longer her client. Ryan doesn't talk during the car drive. I look out the window. It start raining. Rain, I thought. Ariane! "Ariane!" I yell out loud. Saby looks up and Ryan looks at me. "Drop off Saby and take me to Ariane's" I say. Ryan rolls his eyes. "I don't have tim-" "JUST DO IT!" I yell.

Ryan obeys and he drops me off. I guess this was Ariane's house. How did Ryan even know where Ariane's house was anyways?, I thought. I climb up the stairs and rang her doorbell. Ariane came through the door. "Why are you here?" she asks me. "Can we talk?" I ask her. She looks the other as if she was thinking but she never does. "Fine" she says. She opens the door all the way.

I enter her house, she looks at me while I do. "So what do you want to talk about?" she asks me. "Lane" I say. Ariane smiles. "Upstairs, now" she says. I obey. I finally enter her room and her room was full of electronics and she had so many pictures of her and Lane. "So. Pretty much the thing with Saby ended but do you even like Saby?" I ask her. Ariane shakes her head. "Go on" Ariane says. "The relationship between Saby and Lane is over, I think. But the one thing that I really want to talk about is, are you entering the rooms of nightmare?" I ask her.

She nods. "How many rooms have you entered?" she asks me. "Lots but I've been avoiding it lately" I say. "You're not supposed to avoid them. It's pretty much homework from the UForce" she says. I open my mouth.
What!?" I exclaim. "For managers or clients?" I ask. I was about to explode because I didn't have a manager anymore. "Clients. You're not supposed to avoid Doctor Sen. or Doctor G." she explains. "Who's Doctor Sen.?" I ask. "Bubblegum lady" she says. I nod.

"Do you mind giving me a ride back home?" I ask her. "You really need to get a driver's license" she says. We walk back down stairs and get to her car. We enter her car. "How many rooms have you completed or die from?" I ask her. "I completed 72. I died 5 times" she says. I could tell that Ariane liked to speed a lot because we got to my house in 5 minutes which was 20 minutes away from her's. "Bye" she says to me. I wave.

I climbed up the stairs and opened the door. I found Saby looking like she was having a heart attack. I close the door. "NO! Open the door! Please!" she exclaims. I open the door, but it was locked. "Hurry!" she exclaims. What was happening to Saby?, I thought

Was she having a nightmare?