Chapter 12: UForce

Ryan drives into the parking lot of the UForce. Me and saby got out the car and started walking towards the building. "WAIT!" yelled Ryan "So now what?". "Just drive home or something" I said "I can just ask Saby to teleport me home or something like that". "But..." said Saby "I can't teleport... I can only hack into other people's computers and stuff like that. I don't really have super powers you know" But when Saby finished, Ryan was already driving away and she can hear "COME ON SLOW POKE" I yell from a distance. Saby looked at me then yelled "HOW DARE YOU WALK AWAY WITHOUT ME, ALSO I'M NOT SLOW!!!"

When Saby finally caught up with victoria, which was already staring at the tall building with glittering eyes. There was a moment of silence. "I never knew that UForce was a public company" said Victoria. "Well now you do" Saby says. I walk in UForce. Saby walks right behind me. "So where do we go now?" I ask her. "We go to Prospector Chase. He has my files. "His room is room 15" said Saby. We both walked in silence towards room 15. I was so eager to meet Prospector Chase, I literally kicked the door open. "Whoa! Manners much?" "Who is this?" Prospector Chase asks Saby. "My client" "Victoria?" Chase asks. "Yep" I scan his room for information. I walk to a brief case that's stored in the corner that says Saby G739. "Did somebody program you?" Saby nods. I open the briefcase. I found a lot of interesting facts.

"Found anything good?" Prospector Chase asks me. "Lots" I respond, not even looking up at him. "But the what I really want to find is, who programmed Saby?" Saby gulps. Prospector Chase helps me out. "You'll find it on page 11" I went to page 11. "Saby was programmed by?" "Um you can't find it there" Prospector Chase says with an obvious voice. "Yeah I know dipshit but it's blanked out" I say. "Oh yeah, obviously. Yeah we don't have the person that programmed Saby in that book. That's why it's blank" Prospector Chase says. "So technically, I'm on my own?" I ask. "Don't worry, Victoria. I'm with you" Saby says. I smile at her. I look at the briefcase. Saby G739 huh?, I thought.

"Can I keep this?"