Chapter 36: In Order To Leave

Saby stopped stabbing me. "It hurts" She said crying. I try getting up but then Saby stabs me and I get back down on the ground. I crawl to the corner and start crying. "It hurts" I say holding my stomach. "Everything hurts. But you have to bare with it. Your parents aren't gonna be with you forever. You have to learn to take care of yourself" I explain. I vomit. "It all hurts. But you have to get over it" I crawl to my sword and pick it up. The fire is gone. A pipe above me bursts and the water wets my hair. The blood starts washing away. Saby sniffs. Her wings shrink and sink into her back.

Saby pulls a rag out of her pocket. She cleans me up with it. The sword was still in my hand. When she leaned over, I stab her. We were back in the science lab and I was happy that my body wasn't covered in blood but I felt weak. I didn't move. "In order to leave" I whisper. "I had to stab you" I say. She nods. "I understand"

School has been really boring lately. Ariane was sitting behind me and she kept looking at my back because there was a whole through it but it wasn't that big. Ariane took her finger and stick it through the whole. While I was taking my notes, I dropped my pencil. I turn around slowly and Ariane takes her finger out. I nod. Turns out the room that Saby made was reality. But even if I tell her no she'll still go after my mom and I would have to stop her. The bell rang for lunch and I grab my backpack and get to lunch. Surprisingly, Ariane and Lane both sit next to me before Saby could get a seat right next to me.

Lane turned me around and looked at the whole. "Attention much?" Fiona asked. I roll my eyes. "Bai Felicia" Fiona says. I got a text from Ariane saying you okay? on my phone. I roll my eyes. I nod thinking that she could've said that without texting me. Lane rubs my back. "What happened?" He asks me. I take his hand off my back and tell him it was nothing.

I ignored everybody and even Saby. We walked home together and all I heard her say was,

"In order to leave"