Chapter 32: Nightmare Of Our Own?

Saby poured one tablespoon of chemicals into the glass. She put a little more and that was enough. "So how do we get Doctor G., I mean Cameron to get pulled into this room like he does with us?" I ask her. "We need his a piece of his skin" I shiver when she says skin. "So when were in his rooms he takes a piece of our skin to see how bad it can affect us" I say. "No, the whole point is is that Cameron just wants everyone to experience death but in a room not reality. He's a softie because he doesn't want to be killing people but he is an evil guy at the same time" Saby explains. I nod.

I sit down and watch Saby do all the work. Saby stops and stares into space. "Do you have parents?" She asks me. I shrug. "My dad died. My mom is working far away somewhere" I say. "Do you really think your mom is working instead of killing others?" She asks me. My eyes open wide. "Why would you ask me that?!" I ask in a horror mood. Saby shakes her head. "Nevermind, forget it" she says. She gets back to work. I was breathing too hard. Was my mom actually killing others? Why did Saby ask me that question? Perhaps, my mom killed her parents?!!!!!!!!! WHOA WHOA WHOA. Victoria what are you thinking? Of course my mom didn't kill her parents, my mom is so sweet. Or..........

Saby was done mixing chemicals. She takes off her jacket. She grabs the glass and places it on a stander. "Would you mind going to Cameron's house?" She asks me. I shake my head. "No not at all" I say.

Collecting Doctor G.'s skin was so easy. He literally had a patch of skin lying on the ground. I took it and ran back to the science lab at UForce. Once I got there, I was out of breath. I hold out the skin patch. Saby grabs it out of my hand. She drops it in the chemicals and the chemicals start bubbling up. "This is it" Saby says.

"A nightmare of our own"