Chapter 23: Lane Or Me?

I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal and I completely ignore Saby but due to the fact that she was my manager, she had to stay with me at all times so we had to figure this fighting thing out. Which was technically my fault.

"I'm to school with Lane" Saby says. "Do whatever" I mumble but the truth is I didn't really want Saby going to school with Lane whatsoever. I grab my cereal bowl and go upstairs and into my room and I had an hour to get ready, I got my laptop and texted Kendra.

World peace was one of my wishes but it never came true. Kendra was on her laptop every morning so I was lucky she responded. Is Saby your sister?, she responds. I always thought of her as a best friend but not a sister. Someone knocks on my door.

Hold on a sec, I text Kendra. I get up and open the door and it was Saby. "I need some clothes to wear to go to the mall" she says. "What do you mean?" I ask her. This was probably the second time that we ever had a normal conversation this month. She looks down as if she was embarrassed. "I need some clothes to wear to the mall. Lane is taking me there" Saby said. I roll my eyes. "You can't skip school. That's not how it goes" I say. Saby nods. "Yes I can. It isn't illegal" she says like she knows everything. Saby was taking everything to the next level with Lane and I can't let that happen. Especially when Ariane is his friend. I don't know if she likes him or not.

"Saby I have a question to ask you" I say. Saby nods as in yes. "It's it Lane or me?" I ask. She lifts up her head.

"I've been waiting for this moment"