Chapter 27: Ruined Nightmare

I unlock the door and open it. Saby slowly crawls out. "You have to come with me! Doctor G. is in the house!" She exclaims. Once she says Doctor G. I run out the house. I drag Saby from out the house. But I remember what Ariane said. I had to go in. I run up the stairs. "Where are you going?!" she yells.

"To complete a level" I say with confident. I run in the house. I look to find Doctor G. He wasn't anywhere. Was Saby trolling me so she could go somewhere with Lane? When I turn around to see if Saby was still on the lawn, a hook drags me from my shirt. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream. Ryan wasn't here or my Mom. I was in deep trouble.

I turn around and I find Doctor G. and I did. "Now, shall we continue our battle?" Doctor G. asks. "A no" I say. I didn't care about what Ariane said but I wasn't gonna get killed in real life. Because the room wasn't a room. I was in reality because my house was still looking the same. I wasn't sure if Doctor G. was gonna stab me but I asked him the question. "Room or reality?" I ask him. "Room" he says like a normal teenager.

"Doctor G.?" I ask him. "What?" he also says like a normal teenager would. We were having a normal teenage conversation. "Did you see me at 4:00?" I ask him. He nods. "I was chasing after you" "I've noticed" I say. We stand back to back which was weird. "If I ask you one question, can you let me go?" I ask him. Doctor G. sniffles. "It's not a win-win" he says. "Fine! If you let me ask you a question, I'll battle you. If I win, you leave Saby and I alone and you can never interfere with our lives ever again!" I say. "If I win, Saby dies" Doctor G. says.

"Who programmed Saby?" I ask him.

"I did"