Chapter 21: Hacking

I didn't really want to ask Saby for help but I had to in order to find out who programmed her. I put the romance shit on the side but it was time to get back in focus is what Benny told me. Today was Saturday and it was sunny outside. I run in the living room. I didn't really want to talk to Saby but again it was worth it. "Saby, do you know where Doctor G. lives?" I ask her. "So you're a stalker now?" Saby asks me. I roll my eyes. "The fact that you wear my pajamas to school and sleep in my house, doesn't make me a stalker. Now answer the damn question" I say making my voice stricter. "I don't have to answer the question if I don't want to. Another thing, why would I even answer the question with you all of a sudden being bitchy to me and ignoring me. The fact that I am your manager, I'm supposed to be with you at all times" Saby yells. "The fact that I am your client, you should at least try to respect me like a BEST FRIEND!" I said, my voice getting louder. Saby get's up from the couch. "What have I done that's all of a sudden making you angry at me?"

"You know what?" "WHAT!" Saby yelled. "Skip you" I say and go back upstairs. If Saby would've just shut up and tell me where Doctor G. lived everything would be fine. But the bitch just wanted to take the passage of hell. I knock on Ryan's door. "What do you want?" he asks through the door. "Bruh, don't act like that room is a house, open the damn door" I say. Ryan opens the door. "What?" he asks. I sigh an audible sigh. "Can you take me to UForce?" I ask him. "What's it gonna take?" "50 bucks" I say. "Deal"

Ryan drove me to the UForce and I told him to stay here and wait because it wouldn't take long. I walk in the UForce and go to room 15. I knock on the door this time. Prospector Chase opens it. "Victoria! I didn't expect you to be here" Prospector Chase says with a little chuckle. "Hahahaha, no need for that robotic brain. I want to know where Doctor G. lives" I say. Prospector Chase just stares at me. "Wasn't that included in the briefcase?" he asks me. I look to the corner, the briefcase wasn't there so I obviously took it but did I leave it in the cafeteria or was it at home? "I'm not sure when I left it, I think it was the cafeteria but is there any other way I could have access to the documents?" I ask. Prospector Chase nods. "Yes actually" Prospector Chase says. He turns around and picks up his laptop.

"Can I trust you with my laptop?" he asks me. I nod. "What kind of computer is it?" I ask him. "Mac" he says. I stare at him for a minute. "Well, thanks for the laptop, I'll return it once I'm done collecting all the information" I say. I walk out UForce and see if Ryan is still in the parking lot. He was. I enter the vehicle. "THEY GIVE YOU FREE LAPTOPS?!" he asks. "Um no. I'm just borrowing this to look up information about Saby" I say. Ryan looks at me confusingly. "Don't you have the briefcase?" he asks me. "Sadly, I don't" Ryan gives me a whatever face and we drive out the parking lot.

Once we get to the house, I run inside and up to my room. Not caring about Saby at all. I open the laptop and click on Saby's documented folders. I found a bunch of information. I scanned the page and looked at Addresses and found Doctor G.'s

"Score"