Chapter 16: Stuck In A Nightmare

Saby and Prospector Chase were in the purple ocean. Now they are generated back to the same room I was generated in. I could see the whole battle on the smartboard in the UForce cafeteria. I got up and found a headset right next to it. A paper flew down and landed right next to it. It said,

Wear the headset to interact with the battle you see on the screen.

I put on the headset and went back to the table. "Saby can you hear me?" I ask her. I look at the smart board, it generated a hologram of me talking to Saby. "Yes I can hear you and see you fine" Saby responds. "I'm here to tell you guys a few things about what I think. I don't exactly think this is correct but I think this room is a level" I say. Doctor G. appears. "Correct, Victoria. It is a level and if you haven't pass, YOU DO IT AGAIN!"

I think about what Doctor G. had said. That's why I was generated back the room, I thought. But I haven't passed the level so why was I back in the cafeteria? "Saby, I guess you're on your own for this one. Prospector Chase can't exactly help you but I can. Now you have a manager" I say, looking at her. Saby smiled. She was about to cry. "What now?" I asked. "Sorry, I have emotional issues if you didn't know" she says. Now her face becomes serious. Let's do this. She was about ready to do Hand Sonic.
She runs up to Doctor G. and cuts his leg, since it wasn't cut all the way, she stabbed him repeatedly. "A technique learned from the client" Saby says under her breath. She jumps and spins and slices Doctor G's head of but for some reason he didn't die. But the good thing is that Saby was back in the cafeteria with me. I felt a pang of jealousy. "How can you defeat Doctor G. so quickly?" I ask her, a hint of jealousy in my voice. She shrugs. "We'll talk about this later, what we really need to focus on is getting Prospector Chase out of level 1" Saby explains. "What do you mean level 1?" I ask her. "You know how this level was the only level that actually generated 2 times in a row if you didn't pass. Well it did that to you right?" She asks me. "Sadly, yes" I respond. She nods as in ok.

"Prospector Chase, dodge his moves and find a way to get to the purple ocean. We'll guide you once you get there" I say to Prospector Chase. Prospector Chase did whatever we told him to do. He finally got to the ocean. "Water will be filtering you, a sword is around the corner. Pick it up and stab Doctor G. once you feel a tap on your shoulder" Saby says. "How come there's a sword and it wasn't there for me when I was in the ocean" I complain.

"Actually, it was. You just didn't see it" Saby says plainly. I grumble.

Prospector Chase finally made it back to the room. "You guys didn't really need to tell me to do that stuff" Prospector Chase says. "Why?" Saby and I say in unison.

"Cause I'm a robotic scientist!" He says smiling.

"WHAT!"