Chapter 35: Saby Vs Demon

My jacket falls into the water and Saby throws her hat into a pipe. The pipe bursts and wets my hair. My hair was completely wet but it felt good. "Let the battle begin" Saby says. A red butterfly flies right next to Saby and lands on her shoulder. "Doesn't it feel good to be alive?" she asks me. Something bursts out of her back and it was 2 wings that appeared to be bloody. I scoff. "And you call yourself an angel" I say loud enough for her to hear me. She snarls. "Baka!" she yells in japanese which means stupid or idiot. One of her long wings swing at me and I jump up. My small neon rain drop sword appears on my arm, I was alive already. I slice the smallest wing. "What are you gonna do with that?" Saby asks me like Doctor G. asked me.

She sighs. "Oh well, the smaller the better" she says. Her sliced wing swings at my sword, cutting the sharp part off. I needed a new sword, quick. I turn around and run. "Where do you think your going? THE BATTLE ISN'T OVER YET" Saby yells. I stop running and dip my hand in the water and the water wasn't water but it was chemicals. I slide a little bit of the chemicals onto my sword and my sword adds a long swing of fire at the top. Saby's wings reach up for me and tightens me. "Shit!" I say. She squeezes me and my blood gushes out of me. She let's me go and throws me at the wall. I fall from it. Saby steps behind me. "This is so upsetting. All I really wanted to see is your true power. I guess I'm being a little too aggressive" she says sounding a little sad. She steps away and her wings become bigger. "Your mom is a sweet lady" She starts. "But I shall not let her live" She finishes. I was too weak and hurt to respond.

Saby steps foward. "But I want you to help me" She says. She slices my back in half. I scream. "It hurts. It hurts when you have no parents to be there for you" Saby was in the verge of tears. She lifts her wing and cuts my leg slowly. "You don't understand do you? Well let me do you a favor!" she exclaims. Her wings arch and stab my back calfs. "It hurts doesn't it?! PLEASE TELL ME IT HURTS!" She yells. I dropped my sword. "You can hurt me all you want. But I'm not gonna die"