Chapter 15: The Repeated Nightmare

We were walking down the hallway towards Saby's room when the walls started to turn not nightmare blue but dark purple this time. We all knew that this was not a good sign...

This time Prospector Chase was with us. "Hopefully Prospector Chase takes the man part and kills whoever this guy is" Saby said. "Uh yeah, the thing is that I'm only a scientist and all I can do is make files, do projects and everything a scientist could do. I'm not no angel or demon like you guys!" Prospector Chase exclaims. "Oh wow, Saby how come you didn't tell me that Prospector Chase was a scientist but also a wuss?" "Hey! do blame me, I didn't even know the guy was a scientist!" Saby exclaims. "Oh, my oh my. Did you guys really think that you would kill me so easily?" Doctor G. asked us all. "No dipshit! It was obvious that you weren't dead because the end isn't now! It's 2045 for pete sakes!" I yell. "Whoa! settle down miss blue hair. The battle's haven't even started yet!" Doctor G. exclaims. Suddenly Saby and Prospector Chase disappear. "A one on one indepent match that no one can interfere in coming right up!" Doctor G. says sounding like a waitress. I turned around and started running the other way. Even though the match just started, the battle was already intense. My blood was hot and my blood pressure was pretty high already so I was in deep trouble. It was time to use "TSOD" The Skills Of Demons.

I jumped up in the purple, water filtering me. I was suddenly upside down. I was in an ocean but the water was purple. A felt a little tap on my shoulder. I turn around. Doctor G. had his shot.
He stabbed me.

I was generated to the same dark purple room again. Saby and Prospector Chase were still next to me and Doctor G. hasn't appeared yet. "What the hell?" I shout out. "Oh, my oh my. Did you guys really think that you would kill me so easily?" Doctor G. said again. I didn't want to say anything but my mouth was forced to open. " No dipshit It was obvious that you weren't dead because the end isn't now! It's 2045 for pete sakes!" I didn't exactly yell. "Whoa! settle down miss blue hair. The battle hasn't even started!" Doctor G. repeats. Saby and Prospector Chase disappear........ AGAIN! "A one on one independ match that no one can interfere in coming right up!" Doctor G. again sounding like a waitress. Everything that just happened is happening again. I end up being upside down in the purple ocean, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I don't want to turn around but I was forced to. Like my body wanted me to die. Doctor G. stabbed me.

I was in the UForce cafeteria once again. The food was set on the table and I was ready to eat. I grabbed a pizza slice. "Saby, do you want one?" I ask her. I turn to see if I could find her but I couldn't. I turn the other way to see if Prospector Chase was there. He wasn't. That's when I finally realized I had a repeated nightmare and Saby and Prospector Chase were stuck in it.