Chapter 31: Quick Talk

"Cameron was born being a ghoul and I was born being an angel from my mom's side. He was born taking dad's side. Eventually my mom and dad died because others repeatedly attacked them. Now that our parents were out of the way, Cameron said that he wanted to change reality when he was 7. Apparently he hasn't gave up on his dream" Saby says. I was confused. "But he hasn't changed reality yet" I say. "Actually he has. He used to be a scientist like Prospector Chase but even a better one. He uses chemicals to create a room and that's why everytime when he ends up killing you, you hit the chemicals which carbons your body somehow and that's how you feel pain but then don't in reality. See how your leg hurts? It's from the room even though you jumped out the window in reality, if he never created these rooms, your leg would've been fine" Saby explains. "How did you know I jumped out his window?" I ask her. "Robot Saby had a video camera on your leg where you jumped off and when she grabbed your leg while she was crawling, she delivered the information on my laptop" Saby says.

"Your laptop? Since when did you have a laptop?" I ask her.

"Oh I mean your laptop, sorry"