Chapter 37: Unexpected Girlfriend

Saby was still mumbling the same words over and over. I unlock the door and Saby walks behind me. Once I set down my backpack Saby sticks her tongue out and points in disgust. "EW!" She exclaims. I look at the couch and find Ryan and another girl kissing each other cautiously. I take my hand and cover Saby's face. I grab her arm with my other arm and take her upstairs.

We get to my room and I open my laptop. "What were they doing?" she asks me. I narrow my eyes. "You know what they were doing so don't ask me" I grouch. She chuckles. "Did my mom actually kill your mom?" I ask her. She nods. "For the tenth millionth time yes she did. I'm not happy but I got over it so don't remind me" she says. I chuckle. She rolls her eyes. I click on word and start typing my assignment for Language Arts. Saby sits on my bed. "I can show you happened" Saby blurts out. I stop typing. I turn in my chair. "You have a video?" I ask her. Saby nods. She swipes her finger in the air and a virtual spy code screen appears. She taps on files and goes to videos. She clicked on the video. She paused it before it started. "You promise you won't go to the flipside?" Saby asks me. I nod. "Promise" I say but not actually promising. The future decides.

My door bursts open. "Do you have some condoms?"