Chapter 22: Go In & Out

Chapter 22: Go In&Out

Apparently Doctor G. lived on Ross Street. Since I didn't have a driver's license or a car, Ryan had to drive me there but I'm not giving him any money. We arrive at Doctor G.'s house. "Stay here and don't move. If a guy pulls up, call me so I can escape through the back window and once the guy get's in the house, we drive away, K?" Ryan nods. I get out the car and jump and down excitedly because Doctor G. wasn't even here. I go to the back of the house and check if there was any cars and yep there wasn't any cars. The back window was open. It was all weird, It's like Doctor G. planned this and wanted me to sneak in the house so we could finish our basketball battle. I jump down from the window and run upstairs. I found Doctor G. 's room. I open the door and his room was dirty so It took me a long time to find his laptop. Obviously his laptop was red because of his deep dark dumbass evil soul. I open up the laptop, of course it was asking for a password. I sigh a quiet sigh. I scan Doctor G.'s room and find a box that says passwords. "Ha! dumbass!" I say. I pick up the box and find only one scroll of paper. Why was it named passwords when there was only one scroll of paper and the scroll wasn't even that long.

I grab the scroll and sit on Doctor G.'s bed. I enter the password and it was correct. He had a Mac Yosemite. "Weirdo. How come he got a yosemite? He should of got a Maverick since it's faster" I mumble. I find a folder called Information. I click on it and find a document and click on it. In the document, I find out what Doctor G.'s real name was, Cameron. Cameron G739. The last name was familiar. I ignore the thought. Doctor G. was only 16? Wow, I thought. The guy doesn't look young at all, especially his filters. Pretty much that was all it about Doctor G. But he has a folder of all the people he's killed, I'm assuming. I found a folder called Saby.

I click on it and it gave me a lot of information I should've I learned about a long time ago. Before I could even read it, my phone rang meaning Doctor G. was here. I shut the laptop. Place where it was but stole the scroll in case I had to take another trip. I hear a door open and shut meaning Doctor G. was in the house. I open the window and jumped out. I hurt my leg but didn't care cause I had to leave this place before I say hello to another nightmare.

I enter the vehicle and Ryan starts to drive away and we make it on Highway 7. "That was so damn close. We've could've been caught with your slow driving skills" I say. Ryan keeps his eyes on the road but talks with an angry face, "Hey! you should be grateful that I'm driving you anyways. Don't act like you can drive"

We make it home just in time and I take Prospector Chase's laptop inside the house. I make my way up to the room and place it down on my desk. I scan my closet for some pajamas. I was in the mood for gray pajamas but guess who was wearing them,

Saby