Chapter 4: Death Or Die

At lunch, my food was soggy and wet. "You gonna eat that?" Lane asked me. "Here it's all your's" I pass my tray to him. Lane was the only one that wasn't focusing on the new girl, Saby. It was me, Ariane, Brittany, Kendra, Benny, and Seth. Saby had gray hair that represented Dangerous fear and I mean Dangerous. Her hair was shiny and straight. Her eyes were different colors. One was red, the other was blue. She kept staring at me the whole time.

Saby got up and out of nowhere grabs my arm and drags to me to hallway. Once were in the hallway she asks me, "Who are you and why are you here?" I look at her like she's stupid, probably she is. "That's what I should be asking you" "Well, My name is Saby and I'm from UForce" "UForce?" I ask. "You may not know but I've been in this school since 6th grade" That's Impossible!, I thought. I've been here since 6th grade also and I haven't seen her at all! "What exactly is UForce?" "Every year we bring a boy or a girl into these Nightmare rooms. The rooms are each named differently. This year is the girl's turn. Now she must kill Doctor G. before he has the chance to change reality. You're the only girl who can" Saby says. "What do you mean?" "Well, Doctor G. is a Bloody Demon Slayer. Out of all teens in the Red Mites High School, Doctor G. is the strongest of all. You, my friend, are a Demon and you're the only one who can defeat Doctor G. But you can't do it alone. So I'm your Manager. UForce sent me down here to help you out. My ass is gone after this" Saby explains. "So why'd you try to fake it. As in ask me who I am?" I ask her. "So people think were having a regular conversation!" Saby exclaims.

"I understand" It was true, I do understand Saby a lot but the part that for sure I didn't miss is when she said I was a Demon. Is that why I wasn't able to die?, I thought. The hallway lights turn off. "Electric Flicker" Saby mumbles under her breath. The lights turn back on but were not in the hallway. "Let me guess, another room?" I whisper-ask Saby. "Not just a room, a room that you can actually die in, Victoria" "Of course you know my name" I say "Shut up and stay here!" Saby yells. "If you move one eyeball, you can easily die"

I didn't move one a single part in my body. But I felt a little pinch. My body as falling into pieces. I forgot that if you don't move, you could die.