Chapter 29: The Inner G.

I walked to Doctor G.'s house. He gave me an invitation for a tea party or whatever. I had to say yes because I had to talk to Doctor G. for a little bit. Saby didn't come along because she was talking to Prospector Chase about firing the robot. I wished she came along so we both could talk to Doctor G. but sadly it didn't work out for her. Once I arrive at Doctor G.'s house, I ring the doorbell. The door opens slowly. Doctor G. stands there groggily and rubs his eyes. "Victoria?" he asked. I nod. I walk in without his permission, besides I came in his house without permission two or three times so it didn't matter. There wasn't any tea set on the table. "Can we please go upstairs?" he asked me. "Why are you asking me, don't you like here?" I ask him. He nods. He grabs my arm and we walk up the stairs. "Sit down on the bed, I'll be right back" he says. I'm assuming that he went to the bathroom because his breath smelled and his face was dirty and drool was all over his chin. He closed the door behind him and I opened his laptop up. It was unlocked but this time he was on Saby's files.

"I wonder if in the parallel universe, I'm dead?" I ask myself. I click on Saby's documents. The truth is that Doctor G. really programmed her but the thing was is that who did he program? The robot or the actual Saby?, I thought. I hear the water stop running and I quickly shut his laptop and place it back on the desk where it usually was. The door opens and Doctor G. walks in. "Any questions before I start making tea?" he asks. "How are you able to change reality and create rooms for people to die in?" I ask him. He sighs. "Are you trying to become a bad guy?" he asks me. I shake my head.

"I'm not exactly a bad guy, you see. All I like to do is make tea, go to school, and pretty much annoy the heck out of Ariane" he says. "Ariane? the one that lives in Florsh?" I ask him. "No not your Ariane, my Ariane. She's part of the squad" he says. Wow. All Doctor G. is just a normal teenager. "But I hate it when people keep calling me Doctor G. or G. 739. All I really want is people calling me Cameron!" he exclaims. I hold his shoulder. "What's your last name?" I ask him. "G. 739" he says. I recognize the last name. "WHOA!" I gasp.

Were Saby and Doctor G. related?