Chapter 3: The Shades Of Blue

"Awwwwww! Would you shut up?!" Ryan asked. Daydreaming now, Victoria? I thought. I looked down at me self. I was wearing my favorite t-shirt with my skinny jeans. My mouth was minty so I could tell my teeth were brushed. I feel a hint of cheerios in my mouth so I could tell I had Cheerios for breakfast. I had my backpack right next to me. The whole thing was a dream for pete sakes. "Were here" Ryan said. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the car. 

 I ran into the school and found Lane, my best friend. "Hey Lane" "What's up?" he asked. "Nothing much" The hallway turned into a nightmare shade of blue, once again. The elderly looking guy popped out of no where. "We meet once again, my friend" The way he said "my friend" sounded like he's French. "What are you french?" I ask him. "Shut up and focus before I stab you with my sword!" "Yeah okay, the last time this happened. I was still alive" I say. "But the whole was a dream, smartass!" "So who cares? I have a weapon myself" I reach up in the blue, water ceiling (cause the ceiling wasn't really tall) Once I put my hand down, my hand is now a triangle rain sword with a splash of a rain drop neon green. The teenage boy laughs. "What are you going to do with that? That sword is barely a ½!" He laughs again. "But, I found your weakness!" I yell, The guy stops laughing and opens his mouth. "Really?" If he has the power to burn me again, I'll just stab him with my sword and this whole thing will be over, I think. I run up to him and stab him from place to place. Eye, eye, nostril, nose, leg, hand. I kick him in the private part. The guy was crying but wasn't dead. "This isn't over yet!" He wind- disappeared. I fell into the water. The room changed back to the hallway. "Bruh are you okay?" Lane asked. "Shut up and help me up!"