Chapter 9: The Unknown Angel

After school, Saby and I walk home together. "Do you really think your Mom will let me in?" "Yeah, as long as you don't bring rats in the house then it's ok" "That's a no brainer" It was true. Saby was clean. When she had a messy lunch earlier today, she ate it properly and cleaned it all up properly. I'm not sure if there was a proper way to clean up the lunch but the way she did it was interesting. Once we got to my house, we went up to my room. "Saby, I have a few questions to ask you" "Ok" There was a moment of silence. "WELL?" Saby asks. "Do you have parents?" It took 10 minutes for Saby to think of a response. "Well........" She starts. "Go on, I'll wait" "Don't you have homework?" She asks me. I stare at her. Are you serious? I say in mind. "Fine. I don't have parents" "How come?" "Look, you asked me if I had parents and I said no. That's all you need to know" Saby's voice becoming strict. "So backoff"

The fact that Saby hadn't explained to me that she didn't have parents made her an unknown angel. Saby telling me to backoff gave me the chills. But Saby won't be here with me for long so I have to find out myself if she isn't gonna tell me. Suddenly, I had something to ask her.

"Saby, can you take me to UForce?"